This is what the Navy Seal team looked like when they went in to get BinLaden.
A couple of things to notice:
50 caliber sniper on the right.
Knee, knuckle and forearm protection.
Various plastic/wire ties.
Absolute identity denial to protect their families.
Free choice of footwear.
Fourth from the left has three artillery simulators and CS gas grenades
on his belly. He’s the ‘shock and awe’ guy.
Group Photo of Seal Team Six, … … . and you can imagine the look
on Bin Laden’s face when these guys came through the door?
- explicitthoughtsofthemind likes this
- freddie-carr reblogged this from chairofbullies
- wellconsiderably reblogged this from chairofbullies
- theburntside likes this
- insurance0o0 likes this
- ytirucespkimer likes this
- danielle55778 likes this
- femaletutor likes this
- lovelytongue likes this
- digitalmeowmix likes this
- This was featured in #News
- chairofbullies posted this